Joseph's Epic Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application Template

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Template Empty Staff Application Template

Post by Joseph Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:04 pm

In-game name:
In-game rank:
Hours played:
A bit about yourself:

Why would you like to become a member of staff?:
Why should we choose you over others?:
How would you help the community?:
If you saw a person with a higher rank than you abusing the rules, what would you do?:
How would you intermediate during an argument, would you take sides?:
How would you assure others that this is a reputable server?:
How much time do you intend to spend on the server per week?:

References:

Joseph
Admin

https://joeserver.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Template Empty zeldaguy2012's Staff Application

Post by zeldaguy2012 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:12 am

In-game name: zeldaguy2012
In-game rank: Moderator
Timezone: East
Hours played: 0 Days, 3 Hours, 41 Minutes, couple seconds.
A bit about yourself: I'm a 'Active' on ClassiCube I'm a UBER geek and I like basketball Razz I also play ROBLOX.
Why would you like to become a member of staff?: I feel I would be a suitable member of the staff because I know how to follow rules and not abuse power.
Why should we choose you over others?: Because I will never disappoint, I'm loyal and can be a good friend (Also I'M AWESOME ... I didn't say that)
How would you help the community?: I will make sure people follow rules and I shall do so in a kind peaceful manner I will not abuse. (If I'm even going to get this position)
If you saw a person with a higher rank than you abusing the rules, what would you do?: Report it to another of the staff and a higher rank and make it go up a chain.
How would you intermediate during an argument, would you take sides?: No, I would listen to what both sides have to say then I would make my decision and deal with it.
How would you assure others that this is a reputable server?: I will be humble and make this server a happy and fun place to build in. I will also crack many jokes :3
How much time do you intend to spend on the server per week?: hopefully a full 24 hrs

Last edited by zeldaguy2012 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to rename the post title)

zeldaguy2012

Back to top Go down