Joseph's Epic Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck's Staff Application!

Go down

Duck's Staff Application! Empty Duck's Staff Application!

Post by TheRealDuck Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:44 pm

In-game name: Duck
In-game rank: Guest
Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5)
Hours played: 00:14:12
A bit about yourself: *Quack!* I'm a Duck and I love to make friends! I love building and I get along with most people, especially kind ones!

Why would you like to become a member of staff?: Joseph's Server is a friendly community filled with awesome people!
Why should we choose you over others?: Well, you don't have to choose me if you'd like, but I would be thankful if you do!
How would you help the community?: I will entertain others and be friendly to one another.
If you saw a person with a higher rank than you abusing the rules, what would you do?: I will take a screenshot and send to either Chris or Joseph (you) immediately.
How would you intermediate during an argument, would you take sides?: I wouldn't take sides, but prove one another that what they're doing is wrong and it is disturbing the peace of the community. If they would like, they could either take the argument to PM, another server, or just stop.
How would you assure others that this is a reputable server?: This server is just plain awesome and there's no saying "no" to it!
How much time do you intend to spend on the server per week?: Every. Single. Day!!! ^-^

TheRealDuck

Back to top Go down